Through selective activities, the R & D department HeGo Biotec GmbH are continuously expanding its range of high-quality products and processes. The company is working closely with partners at universities and colleges as well as experienced business Enterprises.
The focus of the research activities is on:
- Continuous development of products based on iron hydroxide
- Expansion of product range for gas and water treatment
- Economical optimization of all products and processes
HeGo Biotec GmbH has among others successfully completed the following projects:
- Further phosphorus elimination in waste water treated by small sewage treatment plants – adsorption of phosphorus to granules based on iron hydroxide and regeneration of the adsorbent whith phosphorus recovery
- Reduction of arsenic in drinking water
- Assessment basis for decentralized plants with iron hydroxide based materials for treatment of contaminated runoff and similar waters
- Sorptive cooling in air conditioning of buildings by liquid sorbent based on inorganic, hygroscopic salts
- Innovative method of oxygen and hydrogen sulfide removal from biogas using ferrous substances
- Impact of products based on iron hydroxide in internal desulfurization of biogas plants
Current advertisements for internships can be found here.